Graphic Designer at Kimberly Ryan
Posted on: 19 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
- We are looking to hire a Graphic Designer to join our team.
- The Graphic Designer will be given the opportunity to design a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- For this position, you’ll need to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show impeccable attention to detail.
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for interpreting all KR messages to our audience across various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Company Website).
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Suggests improvement of final layouts of illustrations.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design.
- Consult with the Strategy & Communications Manager to create cohesive designs that reflect the company’s message, corporate culture and goals.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creation of motion graphics and videos for online publications.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Canva, Adobe
- Experience working with Wordpress templates.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- A proven fast learner, able to learn new systems quickly.
- Team player and not afraid of a bit of hard work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kimberly Ryan career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Kimberly RyanSimilar Jobs
- SEO Officer at MyJobMag Limited
- UI/UX Designer at Do Media Limited
- Event Manager at Global Accelerex
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Kobo360
- Marketing Manager, Brands & Communication at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Solution Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Reporting Officer at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Android Developer at Access Solutions