Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) is an international non-profit organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. and Brussels, Belgium with offices in 16 countries throughout Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe.
We work with businesses, foundations, governments and communities to build customized local and global partnerships that meet the world’s growing demand for food. Since our inception in 1985, we have designed and implemented enterprise-based, agricultural development initiatives to facilitate market access, enhance agribusiness competitiveness, increase productivity and improve access to inputs and credit across 45 countries worldwide.
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager
- CNFA is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager for an USAID-funded Agricultural Extension and Advisory Services Activity in Nigeria.
- The project is anticipated to build the capacity of private extension service providers, strengthen linkages between agricultural research institutions and agricultural value chain stakeholders, and leverage resources from private sector to enhance the scalability and sustainability of extension and advisory services in Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities under the award;
- Develop and manage systems to collect and analyze information on inputs, outputs, outcomes, and impact of the Activity;
- Support training of M&E personnel in quality assurance methods;
- Develop and update the Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (AMELP);
- Coordinate Activity M&E with the USAID/Nigeria Learning Project;
- Report results to USAID in a timely manner; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or higher in monitoring and evaluation, agriculture, statistics, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation methodologies (i.e. both quantitative and qualitative data collection, processing, and analysis);
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) approach;
- Understanding of agricultural production, market systems, and livelihood programming; and
- Demonstrated practical experience in using monitoring and evaluation and learning activities to inform activity implementation and results.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.