General Manager at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Posted on: 11 July, 2019
Deadline: 25 July, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - Our client, a leading and long established consulting practice firm with a track record in economic and financial analysis as well as business advisory services is recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are a long established multidisciplinary consulting practice, seeking to strengthen our management, to take advantage of current and emerging opportunities within the private and public sectors, as well as the donor and multi-lateral communities.
- We are looking for a Self-managed, Competent and Mature, entrepreneurial Professional of high integrity, with strong leadership skills.
- The General Manager reports to the Chairman and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day activities, including revenue and sales growth; cost and margin control; as well as monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals of the firm.
- This role is responsible for providing assistance in crafting the vision, and providing the leadership and management necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational processes, administrative and reporting procedures, in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational efficiency of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Lead a high performance management team to attract and motivate.
- Establish and manage performance goals and ensure effective staff performance management.
Key Competencies and Requirements
- Degree in a Business related field, preferably at post-graduate level with an appropriate professional qualification.
- At least 12 years experience, with 5 years in a Senior consulting position, in a well-structured consulting practice.
- Very strong business development skills.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving towards clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investments in people and systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Investment and Financial Advisory Service Consultant at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Know More About Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Branch Manager at Compovine Technologies
- Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Business Intelligence and Geo Marketing at MTN Nigeria
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Supermarket (Expatriate) at Sunrose Consulting
- Business Support Manager at Oxfam
- Terminal Operations Manager at God Is Good Motors - GIGM
- Business Executive at JUVANTE
- HR/Admin Officer at Obeezi