Field Superintendent at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 10 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Location: Warri, Delta
Reports To: Top Management
- To oversees daily oil and gas operations activities at multiple facilities
- Responsible for the management of field assets
- Able to train supervise, motivate, evaluate and if necessary terminate subordinates.
- Cross train subordinates so that all may serve in a buck-up roles for any required activity.
- Ensuring all production and shipment equipment and facilities are maintained in a timely manner and are at optimum conditions at all the time
- Able to effectively organize the daily work flow within the different production departments to maximize productivity.
- Able to establish deadlines for production and minimize overtime.
- Ensuring periodic production testing of all wells are done as may be requested
- Delegate with discretion while retaining accountability for all duties performed.
- Able to maintain safety in the workplace, which includes, but not limited to: conduct safety meetings and enforce all company policies and procedures, ensure all injuries and accidents are reported to the appropriate party.
- Able to perform other duties assigned by upper management.
- Ensure effective project delivery and Operational Readiness & Assurance
- Review drawings for each job and determine possible problems as well as the most efficient method of fabrication for each job activity.
- Commission and decommission oil and gas installations
- B.Eng. in Petroleum Engineering, or its equivalent
- Professional Qualification: Project management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Expert in oil and gas Production techniques, Problem troubleshooting, Process Optimization, Prioritization and time management, hazard assessment and control, and Problems Solving.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Kloverharris Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resource (HR) Assistant at Kloverharris Limited
- Logistics Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Business Development Manager (Fast Food Industry) at Kloverharris Limited
- Factory Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Drilling Cost Engineer (Oil and Gas) at Kloverharris Limited
- Marketing Executive at Kloverharris Limited
- Accountant at Kloverharris Limited