Technical and Operations Manager at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 9 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Technical and Operations Manager
- Define technical standards, policies, procedures, measures, and organizational enhancements to meet company goals.
- Develop and monitor tech/ops department budgets and forecasts
- Establish key performance indicators for tech ops staff and the department as a whole.
- Mentor staff members in order to assist them in cultivating their skills.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution and commissioning of projects.
- Establish good customer relationships by providing excellent and timely services.
- Deal with customers to ensure smooth everyday operations of technical department.
- Establish technical talks with our channel partners and participate in R&D.
- Establish training, short and long-term goals for technical and operations staff, if needed and recommend to HR department
- Review technical designs created for conformance to development standards, appropriate design choices.
- Create technical design for large and complicated projects and monitor the feedback.
- Evaluate new Microsoft technologies and make recommendations and decisions on inclusion into the company development methodologies and product architecture.
- Create implementation plan and documentation to be followed by tech/ops staff.
- Research and evaluate third party software for usage in development lifecycle to aid efficiency and/or quality.
- Define development standards and methodologies.
- Responsible for implementation of company HSE objectives at corporate level and on projects.
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Required Years of Experience: Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience in Technical Operations & Project Management
- Fuel Management Solutions
- RFID Solutions
- Automatic Tank Gauging
- Vehicle Tracking with Data Mining Solutions
- Remote Power Management Solutions
- Security Solutions,
- ACCESS CONTROL
- Security Systems
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Engineer at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
- Senior Shelter Cluster Coordination Officer, P4 at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Electrical - Support Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Bio- Medical Engineer at Doheney Services Ltd
- Technical Assistant at Aquarian Consult
- Control System (Automation) Engineer at WTS Energy
- WASH Coordinator at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Principal QA/QC Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited