Microbiologist and QCMS Specialist at Mondelez International
Posted on: 2 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Mondelez International
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Microbiologist and QCMS Specialist
Job Number: 1907398
Job: Manufacturing Quality Compliance
- The role is to provide direction to protect and improve Food Safety across the site and enhance the Consumer / Customer Expectation .
- To support the site Quality compliance plan to help drive a culture of everyday Quality compliance. Conduct microbiology tests
- Ensure availability of resources for effective microbiological laboratory testing of raw materials, intermediate, packaging materials, and Finished products and ensure Safe products for consumers
- Maintain the approval status of the microbiology laboratory for pathogen testing
- Lead and support the conducting of Food Safety and microbiological risk assessments where appropriate for existing processes.
- Manage, maintain and continually improve the Quality Chain Management System present in the plant to make sure that the local Quality policy is compliant with Mondelez International, legal, Regulatory and ISO requirements.
- Support the IL6S journey to identify and eliminate Quality losses
- Manage and support the maintenance of GMP compliance to meet and exceed regulatory and Mondelez requirements across site.
- Support in the implementation and Compliance to all Food Safety Requirements (HACCP, Extraneous Matters Control etc.).
- Maintain HACCP Program, including but not limited only to: coordination of verification, validation, review HACCP plans, review of food safety risks as per Mondelez requirements, leading the HACCP Team, etc.
- Support investigation and remedial actions in event of defective products reaching the market or detected on site
- Support the site manufacturing teams and Quality Manager in preparation of external regulatory audits / Global QP audits received by the factories.
- Support the implementation of Quality Internal audit programs across the site.
- Verify and update Quality System at the line. Maintain the quality displays available in the Production floor as per the current Quality System.
- Perform and/or participate in the plant employees’ capability development in relevant Quality Policies.
- Ensure Compliance & Integrity: Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position. Raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue. Apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
Qualifications and Experience
- Working Experience of 5 years in Quality Management systems and microbiology preferably in food sector
- Thorough knowledge of GMP, sanitation, HACCP, Extraneous Matters, and PEM rules within a food manufacturing environment
- Proven Proficiency in pathogen testing/ evaluation
- Hygienic design knowledge
- Background in Quality and Hygiene
- Understands and skilled in the practical application of cleaning practices.
- Good analytical skills, Process Management
- Problem-solving and project management, systematic approach in monitoring
- Supervisory skills, ability to influence others, pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive, self-confidence (exposure to management to highlight problematic areas)
- Strong English communication
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Mondelez International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Development Manager at Mondelez International