Artificial Intelligence Specialist at GVA Partners
Posted on: 25 June, 2019
Deadline: 23 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- As an Artificial Intelligence Specialist, you will deliver state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to our customers.
- You will be involved in all aspects of specific engagements, where you will get to scope, define, analyse, model, and deliver AI solutions to real applications.
- You will be working closely with customers and constantly interacting with many parts of the company’s sales, product management and consulting to accomplish delivery of our technology that solves highly-visible and valuable business problems.
- On the client side, you will interact directly with all levels of the organization, from end-users of the technology to executive-level sponsors.
- Master's in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, or related quantitative field of study.
- 2+ years of customer/client-facing experience.
- Specialization in applying one or more of the following techniques/technologies: machine learning, predictive analytics, deep learning, cognitive computing, reinforcement learning, expert systems, image processing, natural language processing, chatbot applications, event stream processing, usability and user experience of AI.
- Demonstrated deployment of AI / ML technology in specific industrial applications to deliver quantifiable business value.
- Experience with designing, testing and validating complex learning models.
- Experience with implementations of AI / ML applications using open source frameworks.
- Expert knowledge in using and tuning AI / ML algorithms, deployment, and analytical infrastructures.
- Knowledge of domain-specific data frameworks, such as image storage systems.
- Domain expertise in a vertical application area / business unit / industry, such as manufacturing, healthcare, banking, retail, etc.
- Experience in cloud computing, hardware interfaces.
- Adaptability and flexibility regarding front-room and back-room programming.
- Proficient with Data Science processes, tasks, and activities.
- Capable of a good degree of hacking and data manipulation.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills - demonstrated by accomplishments in collaboration with business users.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com with "Artificial Intelligence Specialist" OR Blockchain Specialist as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Blockchain Specialist at GVA Partners
- Recruitment Analyst at GVA Partners
- UI / UX Software Developer at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Database & Company Profiling Officer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer at Fundall
- IT Collaboration Support at Telnet
- IT Asset Lifecycle Management at Telnet
- IT Data Engineer at Telnet
- IT Business Warehouse Support Consultant at Telnet
- IT EMC Support Consultant at Telnet
- IT SharePoint Support Consultant at Telnet