SEO Executive at Naija Auto Market
Posted on: 14 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Naija Auto Market
Our mission at Naija Auto Market is to be your ultimate online solution for buying new, certified and used vehicles or selling your car. Our site is designed to give you more control of the buying or selling process and make finding a vehicle easier
Reports To: Listing Specialist
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The job role is responsible for managing search engine optimization of automobile listings and brand pages to improve search results and visibility as well as conversion while driving traffic to the website through search engines.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Optimization and indexing of all listing pages to ensure that ranks are high on the search engine result pages
- Consistently reviewing the website and look for enhancement opportunities to optimize website search results.
- Perform all on-site optimization, including optimizing title tags, Meta information, URLs, content, headers, and more.
- Work closely with the Verification team to approve uploaded listings
- Other duties as assigned by the Listing Specialist
- First degree in any discipline
- 2- 4 years’ experience in SEO, Web Development and Content Management Systems or similar role in an ecommerce environment
- Practice of advanced SEO theory and applied techniques web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Attractive Salary Package
- Have a chance to work in a young and dynamic working environment with inspiring and talented leaders and colleges.
- Opportunity to learn something new from the industry experts
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Daily growth in organic traffic
- Keyword ranking improvements
- Minimum number of listings live daily
- Timeliness and accuracy of listings approved
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Naija Auto MarketSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited