Bet9ja is the number one bookmaker in Nigeria. Sports betting odds, Casino, racing and virtual sports games. There is always something going on at Bet9ja.com.
Our sports betting coverage comprises all major events and leagues, including a great variety of live betting opportunities. Join Bet9ja to bet on soccer, tennis, basketball and ice hockey and so much more.
In our Casino you will find all your favourite games, from the classic Roulette to the exclusive Sette e Mezzo, as well as slot machines, scratch cards and instant lottery games. We add new games regularly, so visit the Casino section of our betting website regularly to be sure you don’t miss out!
We also offer a range of virtual sports betting opportunities for you to enjoy betting on football, tennis, horse and dog racing 24 hours a day. You can watch all virtual matches and races and check results and statistics.
Job Purpose Statement:
Under general supervision, is responsible for the creation and preparation of detailed graphics, conceptual and print/press-ready artwork and visual aids for various departmental projects. Utilizes a personal computer with various graphics designing programs to create and produce finished artwork. Prepares photographic images to create digital files for use in printed publications or to be published on-line. Prepares slide presentations to correspond with speeches or discussions. Integrates and coordinates graphic artwork preparation with local printers to ensure proper technical job quality processes and delivery by deadlines.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, online campaigns, website and social media content.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Research new software or design concepts.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
A. Required Minimum Qualifications
- Have four (4) years of full-time work experience in graphic design and preparation, including layout and design preparation of print-ready artworks, desktop publishing or closely related area.
- Pass the internal examination.
- Successfully complete the six-month probationary period.
- Considerable ability to create and produce finished artwork using the Adobe Creative Suite (additional knowledge of CorelDraw will be an advantage, but it would not be granted as a preferred software)
- 5. BSC/HND holder in Graphics design or any related courses.
B. Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Considerable knowledge of photography, digital content publishing, printing procedures, color separation, design principles, Web design and video production.
- Considerable ability to sketch concepts for graphic representation.
- Considerable ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with administrators, other employees, and the general public.
- Considerable ability to make routine decisions in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures.
- Reasonable ability to follow complex written and oral instructions.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send application and CV to email@example.com