- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Account Officer at Karferry Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 19 June, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Karferry Limited
Karferry Limited - Our client, a Microfinance Bank based in Lekki, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for Financial statement preparation, review, interpretation and presentation to management, Daily and monthly preparation of bank reconciliation, Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other finance information, Processing and preparation of pension, payee and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions.
- S/He will be responsible for Analyzing and presenting financial trends, competitor behavior as they impact on the bank,
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters,
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function, Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors,
- Laison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS etc, Assess and predict financial risks and returns,
- Ability to use financial modelling to predict outcomes, Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or & to provide advice.
- If you have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, ACA, ICAN and MBA, Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors, able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines, Has high analytical and excel skill then this job is for you.
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage.
N70,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Karferry Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Female Architectural Designer at Karferry Limited
- Control Officer at Karferry Limited
- Credit Supervisor at Karferry Limited
- Know More About Karferry LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Taxes/Fixed Assets Accounting Specialist at Ibom Air
- General Accounting Manager at Ibom Air
- Audit & Controls Manager at Ibom Air
- Revenue Accounting Specialist at Ibom Air
- Cashier at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Head, Accounts at NSIK Engineering Company Limited
- Audit Officer at NSIK Engineering Company Limited
- Head, Internal Audit at NSIK Engineering Company Limited