Insiteful Solutions is a wholly owned Nigerian Firm established to provide Talent Acquisition & Development, Human resource management, Human Capital Management, HR Systems setup, HR Project Management and business advisory consultancy services uniquely tailored for the Nigerian business environment. We offer flexible and innovative services to address key compliance issues, control costs, and streamline processes through the provision of people management, human capital development, and strategic business advisory consultancy services.
Manage client’s internal and external short term and long term communications strategies and campaigns. She or he will also be responsible for managing online and offline social media channels and the wider social media community to ensure client’s brand is perceived positively within the wider network it exists within.
- Creating and supporting the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs
- Collect, research, and prepare communication materials for external and internal audiences
- Communicates with members of print, radio and television media as needed. Writes and distributes press releases.
- Creates content for and manages social media communications for the company, and manages the company’s branding.
- Delivers written and verbal communications by designated deadlines, including proposals or other written work.
- Develops an external newsletter for clients and the general public. Maximizes opportunities for the company to be featured in various types of media messages
- Creates and launches targeted marketing campaigns, drives messages and announcements and leads on the development and pitching of strategies.
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website
- Collate and periodically report data analytics on web and social media platforms
- Effectively manage the company’s blog page with both own and third-party contents
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills particularly with applications like Word, PowerPoint and Design software.
- Must have the ability to effectively prioritize projects, multi-task, and be an efficient time manager.
- Must be able to function well in a team environment, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong public speaking skills.
- Must have exceptional networking skills and be able to establish reliable contacts in various media outlets.
- Must be knowledgeable of the company’s mission statement and product and service offerings.
- Must have good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to learn new skills quickly
- University degree and 1-2 years experience in managing brand communications across different channels
Method of Application
Interested candidates must submit a CV, by close of business (West African Central Time) 1st July 2019. If you have not received a response by 14th July 2019, please consider yourself as not having been shortlisted in this instance. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as Insiteful Solutions and its clients strongly upholds a policy of non-discrimination against any person regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender or disability.