Software Instructor at HiiT Plc
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at HiiT Plc
ForteSoft Systems Limited opened for business officially in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja. With a parent company based in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the aim is the development of new technology aimed for our peculiar environment, we recognized the need for developing a workforce capable of using current technology and the need for improvements in training methodology for ICT products in this environment.
With this in mind we decided to tie up as a franchise partner with an international ICT training organization with pedigree and wherewithal - NIIT.
- The instructor is responsible for the coordination, planning, preparation, presentation, and evaluation of classroom instruction and related activities.
- The instructor is responsible for performing assigned duties during the day, evening, or weekend in the Centre as assigned.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
At a minimum, the essential functions of the instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the day, evening, or on weekends in the Center
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components, has appropriate content and pedagogy, and maintains currency
- To recommend textbooks and other instructional materials including classroom and laboratory equipment to Centre Academic Head
- To keep students informed about their progress through the prompt grading of papers and other work;
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with school policy;
- To ensure that assigned classes are held as scheduled
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the center
- To participate in program and curriculum review and development and student learning outcomes initiatives
- To organize each course taught into an effective instrument of learning
- To study and utilize students' learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum of one to two-year experience in similar fields
- Candidate should reside within Ajah /Ikorodu Axis, Lagos State
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit emotional control and stability
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
- Positive attitude with great customer service skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About HiiT PlcSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Christian Religious Studies Teacher at Masters Ville Children School
- Part-time Lecturer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria