Performance Management Manager at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 20 June, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
Enugu Electricity Distribution PLC (EEDC), one of the eleven (11) electricity distribution companies in the county is desirous of engaging suitably qualified and outstanding candidates into the position below:
Performance Management Manager
Location: EEDC Business Districts
- Tc implement a Corporate Performance Management framework and culture that drives continuous performance improvement within EEDC.
- To ensure effective reporting on achievement against targets in employee performance.
- Identifying adverse variances and implementing strategies to address these variances.
Specific Functions And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a Performance Management structure in line with Best Practice in order to accurately measure staff performance from the company-wide evaluation program.
- Liaise with Heads of Department to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all employees in EEDC to make certain measurable targets are set annually.
- Supervise the execution of the semi-annual performance evaluations to assess individual performance against set deliverables for all staff and generate necessary reports.
- Initiate investigation into adverse performance to identify causes and remedial actions required for improvement.
- Coordinate the Performance Feedback Processes confirming constructive and effective feedback is prov.ded by Heads of Department/Supervisors to subordinates.
- Develop and oversee the management of the Performance Management System Database for accurate records on employee performance, easy information access and retrieval to facilitate decision making.
- Drive the Confirmation Appraisal Process for new employees after the mandatory probationary period of Six (6) months to determine employment contract continuity.
- Liaise with the Staffing Unit to develop and implement the Company’s Talent Management and Succession Plan Programme to eliminate gaps created by emergency exits.
- Organise continuous training on goal setting and performance evaluation for Managers and Supervisors, in liaison with the Training and Development Unit, to certify their understanding of the dynamics of performance evaluation.
Qualification And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in any field including Human Resources Management, Education, Sociology, Economics, Psychology or related field. Masters is an added advantage. Professional certifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, PHR etc. are also an advantage.
- 8 - 10 Years Postgraduate Cognate Experience Out of which at least Three (3) years must have been spent on a Senior Level - Technically Proficient in Performance Management and Knowledge of Best Practice in Talent and Performance Management. In-depth knowledge of use of computer software, especially Excel.
Method of Application
Click Here to Download Job Description (Pdf)
- No hard copy applications will be entertained.
- Prospective candidates are advised against attempting to submit applications at any LEDC office.
Interested and qualified? Go to Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Assistant Manager (Human Resources Operations) at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
- Know More About Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)Similar Jobs
- Human Resources Business Partner at Afordonz Consulting
- Human Resources Specialist (Learning and Development), P3 at UNICEF
- Human Resources Officer - NOB at UNICEF
- Support Services Manager at Sightsavers
- HR and Client Management Manager at Zercom Systems
- Technical Recruiter at Michael Stevens Consulting
- HR Intern at Romanspage Global
- Admin/HR Officer at Funtay Global Resources Ltd