- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Content Associate at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
- We are seeking a Content Associate - a driven, focused individual, to curate and manage content for STEM Education in Nigeria.
- re:learn is an open living lab focused on helping schools apply technology to enhance learning. At re:learn, our aim is to accelerate the process of increased access, and quality of education.
- We achieve this by identifying innovative ways of using technology to bridge the education gap in Nigeria. Our primary focus is on two key areas: addressing the skills shortage through the re:learn Educator’s Network, and the curation of engaging STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) content to improve learning outcomes in and out of schools.
- With over 27,000 students reached in the past 5 years, operating as CcHUB’s education unit, we’re excited to expand that reach and create even more impact across the country.
- As Content Associate, you understand that content is king, and programmes are only as good as the content. You have a strong interest in education and technology, with the unique skill set to fit this role.
- Curate STEM content for re:learn’s range of in-school and out-of-school programmes
- Work closely with the Learning Development Manager to design curriculums according to programme specifications.
- Develop standardised processes for content curation cycle: including identification, evaluation and deployment phases.
- Conduct regular reviews and update of content to ensure all content is relevant and up-to-date
- Maintain a pulse on industry standards, and changes in the Edtech space, with the ability to reflect new changes in content as necessary
- Be able to identify and maintain partnerships with third-party providers and key industry players
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Good research and analytical skills, with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Able to work independently, and under minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate ideas and plans clearly and effectively
What's On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health, dental and optical plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Know More About Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer/Digital Marketer at Invictus Group
- Graphics Designer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Information Technology (IT) and Digital Marketing Analyst at Nextier Capital Limited
- Digital Marketer / Content Creator at Micserah Online
- Digital Marketing Manager at Swash Digital
- Government Relations Analyst - New Market Expansion at One Acre Fund
- NYSC TV Reporter/Social Media Handler at Qed.ng
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Mentapp Solutions Limited