Guest Service Representative at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul
Guest Service Representative
Provides customer service to guests of hotel by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets, registers, suggestively sells rooms, issues room keys, assigns rooms to guests and sets wake up calls in a efficient, warm and friendly manner.
- Ensures guest safety by following established security procedures including fire/tornado procedures, key security and guest privacy.
- Date stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
- Records and communicates guest special requests and problems to appropriate department and ensures they are addressed in a timely and acceptable manner.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and local attractions and provides travel directions.
- Accurately checks out guests and communicates departures with housekeeping staff.
- Accurately computes bill, collects payment, makes change for guests and makes deposits according to KHC cash handling procedures.
- Makes, confirms and cancels reservations via telephone, computer and in writing.
- Answers and routes internal and external phone calls in an articulate, friendly manner using prescribed procedures.
- Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone, to ledger.
- Deposits guests' valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
- Maintains the shift-to-shift log accurately to ensure proper communication between shifts is maintained.
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the hotel lobby and front desk area.
Method of Application
- Recent Jobs from Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marketing Executive at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
- Driver at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
- Receptionist at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
- Know More About Digital Spanish Villa HotelSimilar Jobs
- Hospitality Manager at Doheney Services Ltd
- Hotel Receptionist at Patjeda Group
- Waitress at Box Residence
- Nanny/House Help at Robeck Locks Ltd
- Head, Strategic Events and Conferences at Workforce Management Centre
- Chef - Chinese and African at Winnys Meal Limited
- Housekeeping Attendant at Hilton Worldwide
- Waiters at Grubbix Catering Services