Procurement/Supply Chain Associate at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: 5 July, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
TAG Energy Nigeria Limited is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Procurement/Supply Chain Associate
- We seek a Procurement Officer to join its fast growing supply chain team. The incumbent will be responsible for managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with various clients by ensuring that the materials and services requirements of a specific line of business are provided to the client's requirements.
- Candidate must have an aptitude for numbers, great attention to detail, and ability to work independently and well under pressure.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients' supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the client.
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager.
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions.
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About TAG Energy Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Materials Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Procurement Assistant - Readvertised at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Procurement and Logistics Manager at Save The Children
- Store-Keeper at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Planning & Logistics Intern at Henkel
- Purchasing Manager (QSR) at Eat'N'Go Limited
- Collection officer at Fadac Resources
- Procurement Officer at Compovine Technologies