UI/UX Designer at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
With a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals assembled from various sectors like ICT, banking, and engineering; we leverage deep technical skills, domain expertise and an illustrious client service experience using a consultative approach in deploying innovative solutions for our clients.
- Design intuitive user interfaces from information architecture all the way down to pixel perfect asset production
- Work closely with the team to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges that create amazing experiences for our users
- Create inspiring user-centered designs that take into consideration customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Rapidly produce working prototypes to put your designs to the test
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up.
- Relevant knowledge of design on interactive experiences
- Strong understanding of mobile friendly design that incorporates app-like experiences
- 2+ years of experience working with design/development teams, stakeholders and users as a full-stack (UI, UX, interaction, visual) designer delivering intuitive, innovative and delightful products from concept to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze web and mobile applications and provide detailed proposals for what, how and when enhancement solutions can and should be delivered.
- Well versed in user centered design with the ability to comfortably interact with stakeholders and users to lead discovery and document requirements (functional specifications, site maps, KPIs, timelines).
- Skilled at developing high quality personas, workflows and information architecture as needed to set the foundation for informed and insightful UI/UX design choices.
- Have a well defined process for sharing and iterating upon complex flows and functionality through wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity mockups and usability testing.
- Super geek level in wireframing, prototyping and visual design tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Recent Jobs from LongBridge Technologies Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- JAVA Developer at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
- Technical Writer at LongBridge Technologies Ltd
- Know More About LongBridge Technologies LtdSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International