- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Builder at Enyo Retail & Supply
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: 27 June, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
- To provide operational and technical direction on direct engineering projects, technical guide to site Engineers and trainee Engineers Responsible for the supervision, monitoring and site co-ordination of direct engineering projects in ENYO Retail.
- Job entails site visits, data gathering, project designs and reviews while ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, to-specification and in the safest manner possible.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing project scope of works, project work schedule, Bill of Quantities and materials specification.
- Responsible for performing pre-commissioning, testing and systems commissioning activities as related to all projects.
- Ensure all material supplied and Installed meet or surpass ERS quality standards on all assigned projects
- Provide technical reports and documentation of field data on all projects.
- Manage man-power resources under control (trainee Engineers, Technicians, instrument fitters and contracted workers).
- Manage project cost within budget and ensure cash advances are handled appropriately, with requisite retirement documentation, in line with BOQ.
- Carryout field/site installations to safeguard company personnel and equipment and to protect the assets of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring no environmental degradation or damage as it carries out project activities.
- Protect and boost the company’s image, credibility and reputation through professionalism and quality project delivery.
- Follow up on all contractors to ensure delivery of supplies and services based on their purchase order and or contracts with the company.
- Adhere strictly to company policies, guidelines and regulations on project management, finance, procurement and staff matters.
- Ensure that all safety requirements, documentation and processes are fully available, visible and adhered to on assigned sites.
- Project Site startup and completion with agreed schedules and timelines.
- Participate in the day-to-day alignment with company policies including adherence to the security accreditation and health and safety requirements.
- Minimum of a BSc or HND in Civil or Building Engineering or related field.
- Project Management Training or certification
- Strong analytic skills in an Engineering and Construction environment
- Knowledge of Engineering principles and code of practice
- Experience in site activities as per Engineer’s discipline
- Knowledge of HSE legislation and standards, Project management
- Engineering economics and cost effectiveness
- Innovative and consistent Re-engineering expertise.
- Excellent use of IT (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, other IT tools).
Preferred Years of Experience:
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Enyo Retail & Supply
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- EHSSQ Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Credit Controller at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Know More About Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Construction Project Manager at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Quantity Surveyor at Brookstone Property Limited
- Construction Manager at Monier Construction Company Nigeria
- Quantity Surveyor at Monier Construction Company Nigeria
- Surveyor at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Architect at LandWey Investment Limited
- Arena and Animation Multimedia Trainer at Aptech Computer Education
- Quantity Surveyor at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)