EHSSQ Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
Posted on: 7 June, 2019
Deadline: 27 June, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Enyo Retail & Supply
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
- The Job exists to offer operational support to the Environment Health Safety Security and Quality (EHSSQ) Lead. The role is responsible for monitoring and controlling all Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) matters related with project team members and contractors while ensuring that the project is in compliance with the project requirement i.e. specification, safety code and other policies/guidelines related to the project.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
EHSSQ Management & Monitoring:
- Responsible for the supervision and co-ordination of EHSSQ activities on ENYO sites.
- Participate in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with Leads and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Carryout quality checks on building materials and specifications, installations and work finishing’s
- Supervise underground storage tank cleaning, integrity tests and calibration exercises
EHSSQ Compliance & Reporting:
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the EHSSQ Lead.
- Maintain relevant HSE, quality logs and documentation.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Comply with all Company and EHSSQ procedures and policies.
- Report all defective materials, poor installations and finished works
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- Knowledge of HSE legislation and standards, Cost Management and Control,
- Knowledge of Occupational Health, Safety and Security at Work
- Downstream Business Awareness
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Knowledge of HSE Management Plan, HSE Management Procedure, Environmental Management Procedure, Potential Risk Register, Potential Risk Mitigation Plan, HSE Audit Plan/Procedure, etc.
- Excellent use of IT (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, other IT tools).
Preferred Years of Experience:
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Enyo Retail & Supply
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Builder at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Credit Controller at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Know More About Enyo Retail & SupplySimilar Jobs
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- HSE Officer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Safety Officer at Alpha Integrated Energy Services Limited
- HSE Officer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- EH Infrastructure Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- QA/QC/ HSE Officer at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)
- Field HSE Manager/ HSE Engineer at Saipem Contracting