Senior Accountant at Adexen
Posted on: 4 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Pharmaceutical/FMCG industry to recruit a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing accounting information.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company.
- In charge of the relationship with Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative and other actors.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control.
- Protect organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Higher Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years' financial accounting experience.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications in Accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Experience in creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Excellent accounting software usage and administration skills.
- Excellent IT skills; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Method of Application
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Finance Officer (Audit and Compliance) at Sightsavers
- Deputy Finance Manager at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Accountant at Kaldi Africa limited
- Financial Analyst at Transquisite Consulting
- Accountant at Paykobo
- Accounts Officer at Sunrose Consulting
- Financial Reporting Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Risk & Compliance Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)