Female Vue.JS Frontend Developer at Charisol Tech
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 7 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Charisol Tech
Charisol Limited Is a world-class software engineering firm with a strong digital marketing arm. We offer services in software development, Talen Resource, E-commerce and Consulting that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Female Vue.JS Frontend Developer
- 'Trouv' is from the French word 'Trouvez' which means find while' ise' is from the Yoruba word work.
- Trouvise is Charisol's online community of product design and software engineering tech talent. We are 100% remote team in Nigeria and the US on a mission to help African developers find fulfillment in working with global brands and diverse teams. We started Trouvise with the belief that Africa has top talent deserving of global recognition and better pay. We are here to make that happen!
- After discovering the global gap between demand and supply of tech talent, we began Trouvise by connecting developers in our network to companies their skills. Six months later, with more interest in our applicants than we can count, we have decided to extend our reach to talents outside our network. We believe Africa - the home of upcoming tech talent, YOU should not be left out of the action.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Designing and developing different web applications or plugins for e-commerce, with special emphasis on the compatibility with third systems.
- Code reviews and testing.
- Taking care of outsourcing projects, testing and acceptance of delivered results.
- Developing and maintaining automated tests on unit, integration and system level.
- Assisting support teams and processing of 3rd level support tickets.
- Maintaining existing applications.
Nice to have:
- More than 2 years of professional development experience using Vue.JS
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms such as Wordpress, Shopware, Magento, Oxid, Gambio, etc.
- Hands-on experience in different PHP frameworks
- Experiences in working in teams
- Great communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated
- You can work without supervision
- You have good work ethics and can work with a diverse team
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Charisol TechSimilar Jobs
- Senior Specialist, Solution Engineer - Mastercard Payment Gateway Services at MasterCard
- Backend Mobile Engineer (Remote) at Iyanu
- IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner at GVA Partners
- Graphics and Social Media Officer at Comercio Partners
- Dot Net Developer at Recore Limited
- Python Developer at GVA Partners
- PHP Developer at GVA Partners
- Team Lead, Application/Software Development at GVA Partners