SOA Administrator (With Oracle 12C Suite) at GVA Partners
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
SOA Administrator (With Oracle 12C Suite)
- We are currently looking for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with Oracle 12c environment .The candidate will provide runtime support for the Oracle 12c SOA Suite toolset to developers and configuration management staff.
- Configure, administer, and maintain Oracle Fusion Middleware MAA infrastructure components.
- Install and Configure Development, Test and Production environments
- Provide recommendations on set up requirements for Oracle SOA 12c
- Troubleshoot issues and provide root cause analysis
- Provider documentation of configuration and procedures as needed
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Experience in configuring, administering and maintaining Oracle Fusion Middleware, infrastructure components, SOA Suite 11g/12c and Oracle API Gateway.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems. Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL database administration
- Must have 3+ years of experience in managing servers for Oracle SOA 11g and 12c Web logic
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of Development, Test and Production environments
- Experience in Configuration of HA components in 12c
- Experience in System Integration testing for SOA components
- Experience in providing recommendations on Parameters, set up requirements for Oracle SOA 12c
- Must have 5+ years of experience in patching/upgrading WebLogic and SOA and must be able to recommend patches
- First degree in numerate/physical science or engineering
- Database Administration.
- Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL.
- Application Support.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and operational systems.
- Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations.
- Research Orientation.
- Data / Information Management.
- Business Presentation Skills.
- Customer focus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using "Oracle API Gateway" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Oracle API Gateway (OAG) Developer at GVA Partners
- SOA Analyst/Developer (11G to 12C Migration) at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International