Accountant at Efficacy Construction Company
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
Job Level: Middle Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce Monthly, quarterly and yearly Trial Balance reports
- Produce Monthly Revenue Analysis and management accounts
- Maintain various ledgers, journals, registers and other records; allocates revenues to appropriate functions; classifies expenditures and post to various accounts as required.
- Review and process expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents for payment; reconciles various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations.
- Analyze and interpret financial results for business operations.
- Ensure that transactions posted to AP, AR and Fixed Assets modules are properly represented in GL.
- Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budgets.
- Conduct yearly stock count, stock valuation and identify obsolete/slow moving spares for write off.
- Determine payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepare and process monthly payroll
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years cognate work experience; 3 of which must have been at senior management level
- Relevant professional accreditation's e.g. CFA, ACCA, ICAN-ACA, MBA, MSc Finance
- Working Knowledge of construction industry is of critical advantage
- Financial Planning and Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Tax Planning and Management
- Treasury Management
- Management Accounting
- Credit Control.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Efficacy Construction CompanySimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International