Enterprise Risk Management Officer at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 17 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
Covantage BPO Limited is a world class business outsourcing company with extensive years of experience, providing a wide spectrum of support to clients in the areas of Human Capital Management, Business Advisory, Financial Advisory, Risk and Internal Audit/, Information Technology and Legal Services.
Enterprise Risk Management Officer
- Identifies potential threats to the financial stability of the company, including risky credit, investments, and portfolio inefficiencies.
- Prepares and maintains internal and external data gathering for risk analysis and reporting.
- Designs and implements methods for avoiding potential threats using available risk metric software and personal knowledge of the industry.
- Delivers regular risk analysis reports to company executives complete with actionable plans for avoiding or preventing potential threats at all levels.
- Coordinates programs designed to minimize threats and anticipate threats to the company.
- Develops insurance strategies and financing techniques to appropriately deal with any unanticipated losses.
- Oversees all audits of accounting practices, safety measures, and compliance reports.
- Conducts regular risk assessments either through a team of risk management experts or personally on site.
- Manages and prepares all documentation related to risk assessments and reviews of standard operating procedures.
- Must have extensive knowledge of financing and audit strategies to build up preventative measures against potential losses.
- Must be a proven leader and manager, able to take charge and act assertively without guidance.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess knowledge of risk analysis, database management, risk metrics, and capital management.
- Extensive knowledge of legal requirements and compliance regulations.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to manage large teams.
- Must be both a problem solver and a risk taker.
- Proficient with risk management, auditing techniques, and accounting standards and principles.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a risk management function
- Professional certifications such as ICAN or ACCA wll be an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Audit Officer at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- Internal Audit Supervisor at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
- Know More About Covantage Business Process Outsourcing LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International