HSE Site Lifting Specialist - LADOL (Local) at Onstream Group
Posted on: 16 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Onstream Group
Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
HSE Site Lifting Specialist - LADOL (Local)
- Continually liaise with DW CPLO to ensure that lifting and handling standards within COMPANY are consistently respected on site.
- Ensure that COMPANY Rules and Procedures (Lifting Management System) regarding handling and lifting operations are well understood and applied by those involved.
- Participate/assist the CPLO in the annual evaluation of and review of COMPANY approved 3rd Party Lifting Equipment certifiers list.
- Perform technical inspection and evaluation of cranes and selected lifting equipment proposed for use on site and project; maintain up to date register of certification of all cranes in use within Deep water perimeter.
- Assists CPLO in conducting periodic LMS audits of COMPANY assets and contractors working in the COMPANY perimeter.
- Assists CPLO in conducting periodic LMS audits of drilling services companies.
- Assists CPLO in conducting periodic LMS audits of contractors for AKPO and CLIENT.
- Assists CPLO in conducting periodic LMS audits of selected companies for lifting operations call off contracts.
- Liaise with entities and implement in synergy all actions resulting from LMS audits.
- Specifying the testing/proof load requirements in accordance with statutory requirements, relevant standards and COMPANY rules on consultation with DW-CPLO.
- Specifying the marking requirements in accordance with COMPANY rules.
- Attend simple lifts on behalf of CPLO.
- Gather anomalies related to DW and follow up actions with contractors by implementing synergy cases.
- Interface with Field Ops to access the proper maintenance of all lifting equipment in use within DW assets.
- Assist CPLO in organizing onshore pre-mobilization of heavy equipment of all type upon request from DW entities (ECP, Drilling & Field Ops. including SPS package in LiLE/ONNE)
- Coach QA/QC lifting inspectors involved in DW & CLIENT perimeter.
- The Service holder must be capable of ensuring the application of handling & lifting procedures (LMS) implemented into the affiliate.
- Must have knowledge of all applicable standards, in regards to lifting equipment certification.
- Must have knowledge of all types of crane (e.g. crawler, mobile cranes with outriggers & pedestals)
- Must have knowledge of all aspect of lifting inspection based on COMPANY requirements for the affiliate & project.
- The ability to prepare reports of lifting audits of worksite and contractors,
- Hold appropriate technical qualification(s) and have sufficient practical experience to demonstrate technical competence.
- Good knowledge of English Language.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in equipment handling and lifting operations.
- Qualification: HND/Degree in Engineering
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Onstream Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Production Manager at Onstream Group
- Know More About Onstream GroupSimilar Jobs
- Safety Officer at Alpha Integrated Energy Services Limited
- Safety and Security Officer at Mercy Corps
- HSE Officer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- EH Infrastructure Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- QA/QC/ HSE Officer at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)
- Field HSE Manager/ HSE Engineer at Saipem Contracting
- Environmental Manager at Richflood International Limited
- Environmental Health Officer at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan