Human Resource Manager at Cedarcrest Hospitals
Posted on: 16 May, 2019
Deadline: 22 May, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Cedarcrest Hospitals
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited is a modern specialist medical care centre located in the heart of Abuja; Nigeria. It was founded January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard healthcare service to patient within and outside Nigeria.The centre started off as a highly specialized orthopaedic facility, registered as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Limited.
Human Resource Manager
- Master's Degree/MBA in Human Resource Management or related field
- CIPM, SPHR, SHRM or other HR professional qualifications are preferred.
- Age: 28-45 years
- At least 5 years relevant work experience, 3 of which is in managerial capacity, preferably in a healthcare setting e.g. hospital, HMO, Diagnostic Centre, pharmaceutical company or chain of pharmacies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV along with a Cover Letter detailing the job title and passport photograph to: email@example.com specifying the role being applied for in the subject line.
Note: Double applications will not be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Cedarcrest Hospitals
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marketing Officer at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Cedarcrest Hospitals
- Know More About Cedarcrest HospitalsSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Coordinator, RCA - H/F at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Human Resource Manager at Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO International
- HR and Admin Manager at OMSA Integrated Services
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Mentor IMC Group
- Assistant HR/Admin Officer at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Manager at Prorich Product
- Human Resources Manager at Bemil Nigeria Limited