Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Posted on: 2 May, 2019
Deadline: 10 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- The M&E officer will be responsible for designing and implementing M&E activities of organisation's projects.
- The M&E Officer shall support the Programme Manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor project activities on a regular basis while developing and maintaining up-to-date Project Monitoring Reports across all projects.
- Design, develop and implement the M&E framework for Foundation’s projects
- Oversee routine programme monitoring activities
- Ensure adequate quality of M&E related data to be collected throughout the project
- Document results of the M&E framework and produce periodic reports required by the CEO, Funders and Partners
- Assist the various program teams in data analysis
- Lead projects as the need arises
- BSc or MSc in Statistics, Demographics, Public Policy, International Development, Economics, or related field.
- Minimum of 3years experience in nonprofit project management of monitoring and evaluation role
- Proven success in designing and implementing M&E framework for projects from initiation to closeout stages
- Experience in project performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E plans
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies
- Experience in planning and managing surveys
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of Statistics Software such as SPSS, STATA
- Data Analysis Skills (Quantitative, Qualitative and Mixed Methods)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Grants and Fundraising Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Know More About Peridot Forte Solutions ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Program Officer / M&E Lead at Helen Keller International
- Program Associate at Helen Keller International
- Operations Officer (CCCM) at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- MHPSS (Mental Health and Psychosocial Support) Officer at Save The Children
- Nutrition Officer (Information Management) , NO-2 at UNICEF
- Consultant - Study on Statelessness and its Risks in Nigeria at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Consultant - ICT4D Conference Media & Institutional Outreach at Catholic Relief Services
- Consultant - ICT4D Conference Fundraising Outreach at Catholic Relief Services