HIV Specialist at AHNI
Posted on: 30 April, 2019
Deadline: 10 May, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Slot: 4 Openings
- Provide technical support at state level to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on technical areas of comprehensive TB and HIV/AIDS programs including laboratory, pharmacy, logistics, prevention, care, treatment, TB, RMNCH, mitigation, monitoring and evaluation.
- He/She will also support the Cluster Lead to provide technical leadership and engage with stakeholders and as approved, represent the organization to stakeholder events. S/he will also perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS/MD/PhD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
- Or BS/BA in Pharmacy, Microbiology, Health Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
- For each band above, possession of an additional post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Experience in large and complex donor-funded national health focused project is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Finance & Administrative Officer at AHNI
- Program Assistant at AHNI
- State Deputy Director at AHNI
- Program Officer at AHNI
- Strategic Behavioral Change Communications Specialist at AHNI
- Technical Officer-CHTB at AHNI
- Technical Assistant-Health lnformatics at AHNI
- Technical Assistant at AHNI
- Finance & Administrative Assistant at AHNI
- Surge Team Lead at AHNI
- Accountant at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Psychiatric Nurse at Synapse Resource Center
- Scientific Communication Specialist at IQVIA
- Technical Lead - Health System Strengthening - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Consultant, Reproductive Health Cost Reporting System in Nigeria Pilot Study at Palladium Group
- HMIS Specialist - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager- Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Nutrition & Health Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International