Accountant at First Excelsia
Posted on: 26 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at First Excelsia
First Excelsia Professional Services - Our client is a highly reputable Hospital with an outstanding track record. Due to a significant expansion of its operations within Lagos, Nigeria, they are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Produce accounting and financial information that are accurate, reliable and compliant with acceptable standards, statutory requirements, and Group financial policies and procedures.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements,enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Applicants must have either a B.A, B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- ICAN certification is a must.
- Must have 3-5 years working experience.
- Exposure to the Nigerian tax system is a must.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Recent Jobs from First Excelsia
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Officer at First Excelsia
- Know More About First ExcelsiaSimilar Jobs
- Director, Internal Audit at Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Account Officer at Technoton Limited
- Account Clerk at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Parking Cashier at Complete Parking Services (CPS) Limited
- Finance Analyst at Beacongate Limited
- Head of Finance at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Accountant at CareerSmart
- Chief Internal Auditor at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited