OVC Program Advisor at HIFASS
Posted on: 25 April, 2019
Deadline: 3 May, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at HIFASS
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS), is a non-profit, non-governmental organization registered in 2007 with a core objective of expanding quality health care and treatment in Africa. HIFASS is committed to enhancing the quality of lives of the vulnerable population including women, children and disabled persons in Nigeria. We provide local driven solutions to advance better development outcome in health, education and other social services.
HIFASS in partnership with other development organizations implement donor-funded community Orphans & Vulnerable Children (OVC) and Pediatric ART Saturation Support programs Cross River, Akwa Ibom & Kano States.
OVC Program Advisor
Locations: Akwa Ibom & Kano
Report to: Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) & Technical Director
Job Type: Full Time
Slot: 2 Openings
- S/he will provide technical and programmatic leadership and support to implement high quality care and support activities for orphans and vulnerable children.
- S/he will develop detailed annual work-plan for OVC Care and support and participate in evaluations and assessments.
- S/he will evolve collaborative solutions and family centered approaches.
- S/he is expected to strategically coordinate stakeholders' response to OVC
- Master's Degree in Education, Social Sciences or Social Works
- At least seven (7) years hand-on relevant experience
- Knowledge and practical skills in OVC care and support
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and understanding of pediatric home-based care, gender, stigma and discrimination.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in only one attachment (PDF Format), explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of the position and choice of location as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted applicant will be invited for interview
- HIFASS will not cover any cost for invited shortlisted candidates.
- Recent Jobs from HIFASS
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Pediatric Treatment & Adherence Advisor at HIFASS
- Community Case Manager at HIFASS
- M&E Assistant at HIFASS
- OVC Program Assistant at HIFASS
- ICT Assistant at HIFASS
- Project Driver at HIFASS
- Finance Officer at HIFASS
- Gender & HIV Specialist at HIFASS
- Admin Officer at HIFASS
- Know More About HIFASSSimilar Jobs
- Psychiatric Nurse at Synapse Resource Center
- Scientific Communication Specialist at IQVIA
- Technical Lead - Health System Strengthening - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Consultant, Reproductive Health Cost Reporting System in Nigeria Pilot Study at Palladium Group
- HMIS Specialist - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager- Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Nutrition & Health Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International