Junior IT System Analyst at Montaigne Place
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: 8 May, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
Junior IT System Analyst
Functionally reports to: Chief financial officer
Administratively reports to: Head, IT System Analyst
- To provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operating system and associated subsystems with ERP
- Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources Networking
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems. Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the operating system.
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs, Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Research and recommend hardware and software development, purchase, and use.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Select among authorized procedures and seek assistance when guidelines are inadequate, significant deviations are proposed, or when unanticipated problems arise.
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include; network cards, printers, modems, mice and add-in boards.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Any other task assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Cost Efficiency
- Time Management and Punctuality
- Reduction in downtimes
- Increase in delivery time
- Accuracy, Speed and efficiency of transactional processing & reporting
- % Average organization satisfaction
- Planning deadline adherence
- Cycle time for new employee to receive work tools
- Well-developed Interpersonal Skill and Professional demeanor
- Works Well with Others / Develops Self and Others
- Communicates Effectively and Efficient
- % of Lateness, Absenteeism, offense and adherence to Instruction
- IT Optimization
- IT Security
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or HND in Computer Science or related course
- 3- 5 years’ cognate experience
- Certifications in either MCP/CCNA
- Database Administration
- Network Operations
- Trouble shooting and Technical Support
- System Software
- System Hardware Skills
- Communication skills
- Computer Proficiency
- Reporting Skills and IT skills
- Interpersonal Relations Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical and Attention to Detail Skills
- Knowledge of Retail Pro or any other P.O.S. Software is Highly recommended
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Montaigne PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Database & Company Profiling Officer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer at Fundall
- IT Collaboration Support at Telnet
- IT Asset Lifecycle Management at Telnet
- IT Data Engineer at Telnet
- IT Business Warehouse Support Consultant at Telnet
- IT EMC Support Consultant at Telnet
- IT SharePoint Support Consultant at Telnet