Female Secretary at Aurevoir Voyages
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 17 April, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Aurevoir Voyages
Aurevoir Voyages is a one-stop shop for travel needs ranging from visa application, to university admissions as well as ticketing. At Aurevoir Voyages, we handle students’ and visitors’ visa application to Canada, United States of America, United Kingdom, Schengen countries and would wish commence for Australia.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports filing
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritizing workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
- Logging or processing bills or expenses.
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients.
- Compiling lists of names and addresses that are useful to the organization, Keeping a record of the organization’s activities.
- Keeping a diary of future activities
- Ensuring that the office is tidy.
- Handle general enquires for Aurevoir Voyages.
- Any other task assigned
Role Requirements Experience and Qualifications
- OND or HND/First Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Experience of working in international education - desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint- very important
- Knowledge of the digital marketing space and the use of social media platforms - essential
- Good presentation with a professional demeanor
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Organized and methodical
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For Port Harcourt Residents only.
- Know More About Aurevoir VoyagesSimilar Jobs
- Operations / Chartering Manager at Adexen
- Finance and Operations Director at Chemonics International
- Program Officer for Ruralprenuership at Rural Builders Organisation
- Cooperative Manager at Rural Builders Organisation
- Beauty Studio Operations Manager at Owens and Xley
- Engineering Supervisor at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Operations Supervisor III at Weatherford
- Front Desk Officer - Financial Services at Fosad Consulting