Chef at PorkMoney
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at PorkMoney
Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
PorkMoney has created a platform for these opportunities and we are on our way to reducing import dependence in a very profitable way.
- We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious pork meals for our customers.
- Studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes.
- You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner.
- Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations.
- If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
Method of Application
Applicants should end CVS to Jobs@porkmoney.com
- Know More About PorkMoneySimilar Jobs
- Chef at Imo International Health Systems
- Chef at Box Residence
- Chef at Willers Solutions
- Kitchen Assistant at Simeon's Pivot
- Executive Chef at Gran Melia Hotel
- Cooks and Bakers at Winnys Meal Limited
- Chef at Nera Hotels
- Cook at Hubmart Stores Limited