IT Security Program Manager at GVA Partners
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 29 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
IT Security Program Manager
- Our business is growing. We are looking for an IT Security Program Manager to join our team and manage our client’s large complex security projects, portfolios, and/or programs.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience leading a team that is not located on site.
- The candidate must have the ability to interact with senior level executives, have strong command skills, and confidently address issues and communicate solutions.
- Projects may include technologies and services such as vulnerability management, policy and compliance management, web application testing, and incident response.
- Ensure the seamless delivery of all security services provided by the company
- Perform client account management (communications, site visits, monthly & Quarterly Governance, etc.)
- Support client’s Security Operations Center with Incident Response and Incident Handling programs
- Drive definition and closure of project requirements, project plans/schedules, and resource needs with stakeholders and within team resources
- Actively manage programs and/or project portfolio, provide consistent program status and progress against objectives
- Manage projects/portfolios that involve significant business complexity and communication, with organized collaboration and conflict resolution across diverse organization
- Analyze security services offerings and program portfolio to define cost models and success metrics
- Participate and lead internal projects as required. Assist in building out and maturing the PMO
- Raise accountability; escalate issues in a timely manner and create and maintain detailed Project Plans
- Resolve issues, dependencies and conflicts; make certain that all team members are involved and engaged
- Demonstrate the ability to assess a situation and recommend changes to achieve goals, even if it means major mid-course changes to the project plan
- Work to ensure projects are successfully implemented while taking into consideration a complex customized environment, constant resource constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or reprioritization of projects
- Champion & contribute to project / program management best practices and innovate & champion processes/methodologies at project level
- Minimum of 6-10 years of related experience as a Program Manager or Service Delivery Manager in a technology focused Enterprise environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing Cyber security projects
- BS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- CISSP certification preferred
- Experienced in Compliance Programs such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, COBIT 5, ISO 22301, ISO 20000 and a host of other programs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Previous SOC or NOC experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SIEM technologies and Firewalls, IDPS, TCP/IP and other security tools
- Proficient experience working in an ITIL environment
- Advanced proficiency in: automated project management tools such as Microsoft Project; analytical, organizational, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and assist/advise support engineers in establishing appropriate priorities as well as demonstrated ability to manage multimillion dollar customer projects and portfolios
- Incident Response experience preferred
- Senior level experience with network technologies and concepts
- Working knowledge/experience of networking, security and applications preferred
Method of Application
Applicants should send an updated CV (MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with "IT Security Program Manager" as the subject of mail.
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Senior Product Designer, Growth at GitLab Inc.
- Senior Sales Development Representative - Acquisition, EMEA at GitLab Inc.
- Female Software Developer at GVA Partners
- Finance and Information Technology Intern at WaterAid
- Lead Software Engineer at Envivo Communications Limited
- Graphic Designer at Zattu Group
- Senior Software Developer at Interra Networks
- UI /UX Front End Developer at Cubiclab Technologies Limited