Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard - earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Engine Rating Oiler
Business: Oil & Gas
- The Oiler is responsible for providing services as instructed by the Second Engineer or his designee.
- Completed jobs will to be reported to the Second Engineer or his designee.
- Assist the engineer on duty with maintenance and housekeeping activities.
- The entire Oiler’s work shall comply with the standards of good workmanship.
- Ensure that the job site is left in a proper and decent manner upon completion of equipment required for planned engine room activities, and carry out activities in a safe and proficient manner in accordance with the company policies, e.g. obtain a permit for each job.
- being familiar with his duties in an emergency situation and being
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Must be Duly certified by NIMASA in compliance with STCW 95 as amended, all certificates validity must be within 6 months, and minimum 3 years of experience on the position applied for and at minimum of 6 years seafarer recorded on the seaman’s book.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.