Market Intelligence Analyst at Velox Integrated Rice Company (VIRCO)
Posted on: 21 February, 2019
Deadline: 28 February, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Velox Integrated Rice Company (VIRCO)
Velox Integrated Rice Company (VIRCO) is an agribusiness firm focused on processing, packaging, and distribution of rice in Nigeria. Our passion lies in cheering the Nigerian community to eat locally-grown rice in a bid to eat fresh and healthy.
Market Intelligence Analyst
- We are looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst to provide reports and actionable analytical insights into competition, markets, and customers.
- Collect and analyze data on consumer’s demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Seek and provide information to help our company determine our position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution
- Provide information and concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of our products.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends.
- Translate data into executable and effective market and intelligence reports.
- Create a comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends, and market forces.
- Provides market and competitive insights through presentations and reports to the management team.
- Supplies the market and competitive intelligence component of strategic planning, and proactively make recommendations to management concerning key intelligence items that require further consideration.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key internal customers to identify emerging needs and business challenges.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through reading reports, market research, data manipulation and financial modelling and analysis.
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential.
- Ability to network effectively at all levels and influence without direct management oversight
- Strong customer focus and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline constraints.
- Solid understanding of the agriculture industry.
- Must possess an undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related field
- MBA with a marketing related field focus. An emphasis in strategic analysis, research and business management is a plus.
- Must have well-developed quantitative skills that will allow the successful measurement of market opportunity, sizing, and metrics.
- Must be a curious and creative individual able to understand quickly the company's products and markets.
- Must be an effective communicator who thinks strategically, writes concisely, and peaks easily to large and small groups including peers and executives.
- Ideal candidate must not be above 34 years of age.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications via email to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must reside in Abuja
- Candidate must state the position they are applying for as the subject of their email, application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single document, otherwise applications will not be considered.
- Candidates who submit more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- Know More About Velox Integrated Rice Company (VIRCO)Similar Jobs
- Leader - International Trade Compliance at Baker Hughes
- Sales Manager at Ultimus Holdings
- Sales Executive (Paint, Bathrooms and Light) at Ultimus Holdings
- Marketing Executive at Kloverharris Limited
- Treasury Marketing Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Sales Executives at UK-DION Investment Limited
- Sales Team Leads at UK-DION Investment Limited
- Business Development Manager (BDM) at UK-DION Investment Limited