IT Trainee at Lotus Beta Analytics Limited
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lotus Beta Analytics Limited
Lotus Beta Analytics Nigeria Ltd. (LBAN) is well focused on the provision of Information Technology Solutions and Services. These Solutions are built on a world-class, secure, resilient infrastructure, delivered according to global best practices in partnership with the world’s leading technology vendors.
The company has a number of partnerships with major Original Equipment manufacturers, OEMs like Microsoft, HP, Cisco and Entrust Inc. to mention just a few. Our goal is to provide you with the best value. We bring high-level expertise on-site to you with long-term commitment and in-depth knowledge of your business, tailoring specific guidance to the way your organization uses technology.
- Documents, troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Analytically minded and a fast learner
- Confident and possess leadership skills
- Smart working, diligent and trustworthy
- Ready to be part of a team and work with the team to meet tight schedules
- Able to adapt to a tough and fast environment
- The ability to interact with a wide range of staff in the organization
- Candidate must have a minimum of a HND/B.Sc degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Must between age 24-26
- Must have completed NYSC.
Method of Application
Candidates should send cvs to: email@example.com
- Know More About Lotus Beta Analytics LimitedSimilar Jobs
- UI/UX Designer at Seamfix
- Graphics Designer at MediaVision Limited
- Software Developer (PHP) at Supermart Express Service
- Card Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC
- Lead, Network Engineer at Interra Networks
- Head, Enterprise & Business Application at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- System Administrator at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Graphics Designer at Fadac Resources