Team Member Trade Services at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Our client, a financial institution located in Lagos is seeking to recruit Team member trade service who would be in charge of reviewing shipping documents.
Team Member Trade Services
- Review shipping documents
- Review of Form M documentation
- Form M validation
- PAAR validation
- Take charges on PAAR processed at the Head Office
- Report rendition
- Conversant with INCOTERMS
- Conversant with extant laws governing importation into the country (Importation procedures, Prohibition list, List of 42 items declared as Non- Valid for FOREX)
- HND/BSC in any related field.
- At least 1-year experience in the same role
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Age must not be above 28years.
- Good communications skills
- Maintain a high quality of work and spot attempted fraud
- Understanding of trade transactions and dynamics will be an added advantage
- Ensuring all procedures, practices and service delivery standards (regulatory and internal) as it relates to PAAR processing are complied with
Method of Application
Interested candidates and qualified candidates should send their cv to email@example.com using “Team Member Trade Services” as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Facility Officer at Paykobo
- Support Services Manager at Sightsavers
- Manager, Creche at Somanda Consulting
- School Accountant at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Office Support Secretary at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Head of School at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Senior Associate (Assistant Manager) at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Executive Assistant at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria