Arnergy is a distributed utility providing energy reliability to SMEs and economic clusters in emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy Subscription (ES) based on monthly fixed fee, consumer financed Lease to Own (LO) with monthly instalment or a Outright Sales (OS) option. Arnergy is on track to deploy excess of 100 Megawatt installed PV capacity powering more than 35,000 businesses across impact sectors not limited to Healthcare, Education, Hospitality by 2023. If you are excited to be part of the solution to Africa's energy crisis starting with Nigeria, we are happy to have you on board.
Customer Operations Engineer
Resumption Date: Q1, 2019
- 99.99% energy reliability to customers.
- Ensuring incidents and faults are resolved within service level metrics.
- Educating customers on energy reliability, energy efficiency & value add.
- Professional preventive and corrective maintenance on schedule.
- Be professional & properly represent the brand at every maintenance interactions with customers within assigned cluster ensuring high customer perceived value.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- In-depth understanding of electrical circuit design and analysis.
- Extensive experience of electrical panels, electrical & power conversion systems.
- In-depth experience of electrical wiring for commercial and residential facilities.
- Intermediate to expert level skills in Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools.
- Prior mission critical, fault management, problem management,disaster recovery process, customer support, operation and maintenance.
- Ability to engage in intelligent and technical, energy & power conversations.
- Excellent communication, customer facing and reporting skills.
- Driving experience with valid Driver's license.
- Minimum of Distinction / 2.1 in HND/BSC in Electrical Engineering
What we'll Provide
- A competitive pay plus performance bonus, health insurance & career development.
- A dynamic, innovative, enabling work environment that stimulate creativity.
- An opportunity to work with the brightest mind in the industry.
- A chance to be part of the team that will build Nigeria and Africa's future.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.