- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Cartoonist at 234 Naija
Posted on: 14 January, 2019
Deadline: 18 January, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at 234 Naija
234 Naija is l;ooking to fill the role below
- Draw from personal perspectives to create cartoons that amuse, educate, or entertain readers.
- Develop animated narrated sequences.
- Interpret news in the form of cartoons in the political arena.
- Develop ideas from context.
- Confer with editor or publisher's representative on ideas.
- Sketch rough drafts and submit to editor for approval.
- Participate in the storyboard, typesetting and editing process of animation.
- Assist in story development, directing, cinematography and editing.
- Make changes to drawings as necessary.
- Utilize computer software or hand render drawings in accordance with preference.
- Develop and draw comic strips on a regular basis.
- Creativity and artistic skills
- Good drawing skills
- Cinematography and editing
- Excellent IT skills
- Patience and concentration for long periods
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their resume to email@example.com on or before Tueday, 18thJanuary, 2019 using the job title as the subject.
- Recent Jobs from 234 Naija
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Media Sales Executive at 234 Naija
- Know More About 234 NaijaSimilar Jobs
- Community Associate at Regus
- Digital Marketer and Content Writer at Mosaic Limited
- Head, Marketing Communication at H. Pierson Associates
- Digital Marketing Manager at Ryde Nigeria
- Marketing and Media Officer at Atlantic Hall Schools
- Growth Associate at Cowrywise
- Graphics Designer/Illustrator at Cowrywise
- Content Developer at Cowrywise