First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Team Lead, Corporate Budgets & Performance Management
Ref Id: 19000004
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
- Create realistic budgets and forecasts.
- Measure expense variance on a periodic basis.
- Hold robust performance dialogues.
- Ensure accurate budget performance information.
- Maintain the Security of all Information entrusted to the staff.
- Coordinate review sessions annually for metrics and target negotiations
- Ensure that information assets are classified according to the FirstBank classification scheme
- Ensure that information assets are properly labeled
- Monitor the security condition of information assets
- Comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
- Measure financial performance on a periodic basis – Monthly & Weekly
- Leads the resolution of conflicts arising from budget variance & MIS.
- Facilitate enlightenment/training sessions on performance measurement application
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master’s Degree/Professional certification in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in MIS (Management Information System)
- Experience in Finance or Accounting
- Seven years’ industry experience and at least three years in a MIS, Finance or accounting position
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.