Business Development Manager at FEZ Consultants
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 13 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FEZ Consultants
Fez Integrated Services Limited - Our client, a value added services company that offers innovative solutions to power distribution and telecommunications companies is currently recruiting for the position of:
Business Development Manager
- Analyze current customer base and identify potential sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop new and existing business relationships with clients and vendors.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of clients and projects to ascertain business viability.
- Write business proposals for clients.
- Write business reports and other required business documentation.
- Prepare documentation required for selling services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather crucial industry and business intelligence that are relevant to the client’s business and ventures, including relating to government regulations and policies.
- Track, log and manage tasks and projects using supplied knowledge & project management tools.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Company.
Experience and Skills
- Project management skills.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good report writing and oral communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, power point, and excel).
- Good team working skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have at least 5 years of experiences in the profession.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from FEZ Consultants
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- General Manager at FEZ Consultants
- Business/Financial Advisory Consultant Associate at FEZ Consultants
- Software Solutions Developer at FEZ Consultants
- General Manager / Project Manager at FEZ Consultants
- Technology Manager at FEZ Consultants
- Know More About FEZ ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at LeadHire Limited
- Sales Representative at First Excelsia
- Senior Client Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Senior Business Development Executive at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Marketing Manager at Adexen
- Executive Marketer at Nera Hotels
- Marketing Manager at Nera Hotels
- Route-to-Market Manager (East, West, North) at eRecruiter Nigeria