Full Stack Software Engineer at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant - Our client is a Premiere Producer of fresh dairy products in Jos, Nigeria. Currently, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Full Stack Software Engineer
- The Full Stack Software Engineer is required to produce and implement functional software solutions for web clients and application backends.
- You will be using the Spring, angular and the Java programming language.
- Experience with these frameworks is an added advantage but you can apply if you have experience with similar frameworks in C#, Python, PHP, Ruby and other web application development frameworks.
- You will work with the Enterprise Architect to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are also required to have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
- Your primary goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
Qualification and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer with a minimum of 2-3 years working experience
- Experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g Java, C#) and the Spring Framework
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Post-secondary school degree or diploma.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Executive at Alan & Grant
- Senior Software Engineer at Alan & Grant
- Software Engineer in Quality at Alan & Grant
- Finance Officer at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Switch Support Engineer at GVA Partners
- Blockchain Specialist at GVA Partners
- Java Developer at GVA Partners
- UI/UX Designer at Sure Group
- PS Implementation Consultant/Software Engineer at NCR Corporation
- Data Entry Officer (Female) at Knowledgeware Technologies
- Digital Media Marketing/ Junior Website Developer/ Programmer at ICT HUB
- IT & Networking Intern at Buffer Media