Project Development Manager at MyJobMag Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 14 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MyJobMag Limited
Myjobmag is a recruitment technology company. Our mission is to efficiently connect great candidates to great companies at all levels while constantly developing both ends of the marketplace in diverse functional areas.
Project Development Manager
Our client, a non not-for-profit organisation is recruiting for the position of Project Development Manager who would carry out high net individual and organisation engagement, project management and office management.
- Prospect for potential new members, partners and turn this into increased grants, sponsorship and impact.
- Cold call as appropriate within Abuja area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential stakeholders by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a definite conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- A Valid Drivers license
- Minimum of Master's degree or a second class upper first degree.
- Must reside in Abuja
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience
- Excellent communication skill (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Good knowledge of Lagos Commercial landscape and Abuja (Critical).
- Business Development Management track records
- Great interpersonal skills, self-motivated and ability to take the initiative
Remuneration: Very attractive
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email career@myjobmag enclosing a CV and providing a 500 words article explaining why you are a good fit and articulating a synopsis of the strategy that you would deploy towards succeeding in this job role.
- Recent Jobs from MyJobMag Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager at MyJobMag Limited
- Know More About MyJobMag LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Area Sales Manager - Preform / Plastic Products at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Executive / Sales Manager at Somotex Limited
- Field Officer at Tradersofafrica.com
- Autonomous Database - Business Development Representative at ORACLE
- Sales/Marketing Associate at Salpha Energy Limited
- Sales Support Analyst at Baker Hughes
- Tech Business Development Manager at Ralds & Agate
- Sales Representative at Proten