Financial Controller at Genesis Group
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: 15 January, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Group
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided 'exceptional products and services' to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
- Finance Strategy: Delivery and Implementation
- To pro-actively manage the finance and accounting services for the company.
- To ensure that the finance standards meet all corporate standards and that the finance team is able to deliver value for money support, timely management information and support the key performance indicators for Genesis.
- Relevant university degree (Accounting or Finance preferred).
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- Plus 5+ years of related finance, accounts or treasury experience.
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Genesis Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Manager at Genesis Group
- General Manager - Internal Audit and Control at Genesis Group
- Chief Finance Officer at Genesis Group
- Know More About Genesis GroupSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)
- Finance Manager at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Mid-level Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
- Management Accountant at Sahara Group
- Chief Finance Officer at Onstream Group
- Senior Credit Control & Cash Collection Specialist at Vodacom Nigeria
- Accountant at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Product Specialist - Indices at Nigerian Stock Exchange