Store Keeper at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 8 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
- The Store Keeper will manage all the operations in warehouse/storeroom, take proper care and maintenance of stocks, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of produts, the movement of equipment, and necessary inventory management.
- Responsible for checking inventory records for accuracy.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred in and out of the warehouse or store room.
- Carry out all other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Educational Degree in any Social Science related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal relationship skill.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Leasing Manager at Alan & Grant
- Head of Operations at Alan & Grant
- Investor Relations Analyst at Alan & Grant
- Facility Officer at Alan & Grant
- Fleet Manager at Alan & Grant
- Technology Lead at Alan & Grant
- Marketing Officer at Alan & Grant
- I.T Manager at Alan & Grant
- Area Sales Manager at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Analyst at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Procurement and Supply Chain Manager at ZOCODE Limited
- Procurement Consultant at Plateau State Government
- Procurement Officer at Oiltest Group
- Logistics Officer - Supply Chain Analysis & Reporting, NOA at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Warehouse Attendant at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Warehouse Program Manager for Monguno Common Storage at Solidarites International
- Procurement Officer - Oil and Gas (Male) at RoVedana