Secretary at Simeon's Pivot
Posted on: 8 January, 2019
Deadline: 28 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Simeon's Pivot
Simeon's Pivot Resources - A Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Greet visitors and attend to customers needs.
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email
- Develop and implement office procedures
- Maintain general company record systems to uphold accurate files
- Compose letters, memos and emails
- Screen documents, book meeting rooms, set up conference calls and take messages
- Perform administrative tasks, including filing and photocopying.
- B.Sc/HND in Secretarial Administration, Office Technology or in a Social Science
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Secretary
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Good organization skills.
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with job role as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Simeon's Pivot
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Officer at Simeon's Pivot
- Branch Manager at Simeon's Pivot
- Know More About Simeon's PivotSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager of Operations at Neo-Neurons Concept
- Vice Principal, Academics at Cherryfield College
- General Manager, Commercial Cinema at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Admin/Facility Officer at Paykobo
- Support Services Manager at Sightsavers
- Manager, Creche at Somanda Consulting
- School Accountant at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Office Support Secretary at Silverwood School, Maryland