- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Accountant at First Excelsia
Posted on: 4 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at First Excelsia
FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Our Client, a 360 degree marketing and advertising agency, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below.
- Prepares of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents of financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience preferably in a Marketing/ Communication/ Advertising agency.
- B.Sc./ HND in Accounting
- Membership of a recognized Accounting Professional body would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from First Excelsia
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Officer at First Excelsia
- Know More About First ExcelsiaSimilar Jobs
- Head Cashier at NairaBet
- Production Accountant at Genesis Studios Limited
- Production Account Assistant at Genesis Studios Limited
- Finance Director at Genesis Studios Limited
- Financial Consultant at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Account Receivables Officer at Invent Alliance Limited
- Head, Financial Consulting at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Chief Internal Auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)