Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
Petrol Pump Technician
- Aldelia an international oil and gas recruitment company is urgently looking to hire a Petrol Pump Technician for one of our clients in the downstream oil and gas sector for Lagos.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of pump machinery at the FUEL retail stations.
- You are also responsible for inspecting the pumps, ensuring they are in working order, troubleshooting, and other hands-on maintenance and repair work are carried out.
- Service and repair pumping equipment.
- Daily handling of pumps and pumping accessories in a filling station
- Perform regular maintenance and servicing on equipment in the rental fleet between each rental to ensure product reliability
- Test all repaired equipment prior to releasing to ensure quality control standards are met
- Perform preventative maintenance on shop equipment
- Industry knowledge and maintenance best practices
- Good working knowledge of facilities management; general maintenance and repairs in retail outlets.
- Minimum of 2 years pump maintenance practice, with sound maintenance and facilities management experience
- Ordinary National Diploma in Engineering related discipline..
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com