Service Operations Manager at Adexen
Posted on: 18 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, one of the largest multi-disciplined indigenous oilfield services companies in Sub-Saharan Africa, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Service Operations Manager
Job Reference: 1531
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Function: Operations & Production
- Manage Order Booking to Cash cycle
- Deliver Monthly Revenue, Billing & Cash
- Deliver Margin, Material / Labour Productivity
- Deliver on Schedule, Quality, Customer Satisfaction
- Manage Project Risks & Opportunity (Variation Orders)
- Manage service project life cycle from order booking till commissioning / handover.
- Manage warranty and life cycle services
- Attend customer project kick off and other milestone meetings.
- Conduct periodic project reviews to identify / manage risks and opportunities.
- Be an effective single point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders regarding execution of service projects.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders expectations
- Ensure strict compliance to established Quality and PPE / Safety policies both within the organization and at customer worksites.
- Ensure compliance to established business processes and technical / commercial documentation requirements.
- Publish monthly Operations MIS
- Identify, lead and implement continuous improvement initiatives to enhance operations performance against industry benchmarks.
- Establish a live and direct line of communication with all the key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure swift response, transparency and free flow of information to enable informed business decisions.
- Ensure strict compliance to data confidentiality, code of conduct and privacy policies.
- B.Tech inInstrumentation from accredited University.
- Project operations management experience with exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power)
- 15 years of experience
- Should have managed project operations of at least 5 M$ and a team size of at least 10
- Good knowledge of quality control procedures and documentation
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external
- Financial acumen and negotiating skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Willing and able to work long hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands
- Willing and able to travel to locations as required to execute job responsibilities
- Behavorial skills: Growth & Customer Focus / Getting Results / Leadership Impact / Effective Communication /Fosters Team Work / Coaching & Mentoring / Champions Change / Global Mindset / Integrative Thinking / Intelligent Risk Taking
Very attractive Package.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Lead at Adexen
- Regional Sales Manager at Adexen
- Client Account Manager at Adexen
- Business Development Manager at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Field Technical Assistant at Oleams Oilfield Services Limited
- Field Engineer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Maintenance Electrician at Lilygate Hotels
- Plant Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Container Reach Engineer at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Marine Advisor III - Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Transport Quality Controller at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Field Engineer, Livelihood Project at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale